What is it?
IdeaspaceGlobal is a knowledge hub and collaborative workspace for entrepreneurs like you to connect, learn and launch your enterprise. It is an extension of Global Entrepreneurship Week, the worldwide initiative that since 2008 has introduced over 40 million young people to life as an entrepreneur in 140 countries. We are in the construction phase of our website. The full-service site is scheduled to launch later this year. IdeaspaceGlobal is seeking launch funding from investors, grants and donations.
What does Ideaspace Global offer me now?
You can sign up free of charge and watch a selection of videos from experts and gurus, and we’ll keep you informed of our progress as we head to the full launch. We are inviting advanced registered members to be involved with the development of the Ideaspace Global full service site. We are looking for your ideas and suggestions for launch. You can get involved by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will it offer me in the future?
- Access to the Knowledge Hub, an international library of entrepreneurship and enterprise building materials gathered from universities, business schools and institutions worldwide.
- Find other entrepreneurs to collaborate with on your projects locally and across the world.
- Work as a team – the shared workspace toolset created by Bizantra means that you can manage your business and share documents and information with your chosen group members.
- Watch videos from experts and gurus on their channels on IdeaspaceTV.
- Generate your own content - upload videos for others to share and learn from your experiences.
- Shop at the Store, for learning materials, courses and new products developed by the Ideaspace community.
Contact email@example.com for more information.